Legends of Avatar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is your Legend---Write it well.

Quick Links
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ryu ~Spirit Wolf~ [Violet]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ryu ~Spirit Wolf~ [Violet] Empty Ryu ~Spirit Wolf~ [Violet] Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:00 pm

Hakai

Hakai

Name: Ryu

Element:
Primary: Earth
Secondary: Crystal

Personality: Ryu is a loyal wolf. He is brave and peaceful, unless Violet is in danger. If she is in danger he will defend her with his life and stop at nothing to keep her alive another day! He is humble, so even if he could speak it would never be bragging. Lastly Ryu does not believe in violence, though will use it if either Violet or he himself is attacked!

Type: Both

Fighting Style: Ryu serves more as a defensive resort, meaning he will not attack unless attacked. But when he is Ryu gets serious. If attacks are sent at Violet, such as arrows sent from a bow at her, he will create a crystal barrier around her and fight the person or people head on! He uses speed to his advantage and switches between both passive and brutal fighting. Also it should be noted that he doesn't use weapons, rather he uses his claws and teeth to attack.

Strengths: Ryu is fast and powerful, also having a strength in elemental attacking.

Weaknesses: Ryu isn't very skilled in agility and doesn't have a good defense aganist the elements, also not having that much of a skill in accuracy.

Description: Ryu is the spirit of a wolf. He has silver fur and blue markings all over him. His eyes are crystal blue and he weighs about 95 pounds, standing about 3 feet tall as well. Also an aura of light seems to shroud him.

History: Ryu was once a wolf pup who lived in peace within the forests of the earth nation. He lived just like any other wolf, playing with his siblings and living out other day to day experinces. One day though during an attack from the Fire Nation (This was back when the Fire Nation was at war with everybody else,) the forest burned to the ground! His family fled but he was left behind and attempted to search for them! No matter where he went he couldn't find them, running through the smoke all around him! He found no trace of them until he heard a noise... The wolf thought it was his family and he turned around in glee only to see a ball of fire coming his way! The ball of fire had missed an earthbender that had been fighting a firebender! The second the earthbender saw it he blocked it by raising the ground upward and defeated the firebender! By the time he had prevailed though the forest was burning, leaving no way out! The pup died with the earthbender, being burnt to a crisp in his hands!

Within the spirit world Ryu laid for centuries, until he stumbled upon the spirit of the earthbender. Together they fused and Ryu learned some of his skills. Thousands of years later the spirit world opened up a gate, the pup rushing out of it into the real world! There he lied in a cave near the northern water tribe, glad to walk the plains of the earth again. A few days later a three year old girl walked up to him and began to care for him... That girl was Violet, who soon befriended the pup. Everyday they would play and as she aged Ryu found himself to age in apperance. One day she went missing and the wolf went out searching for her! Then and there he spotted her with Hakai and rushed to her! Ever since then he's been there, defending her with his life!

Picture:

Ryu ~Spirit Wolf~ [Violet] 2qbak9z

Last edited by Hakai on Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:15 am; edited 1 time in total

2Ryu ~Spirit Wolf~ [Violet] Empty Re: Ryu ~Spirit Wolf~ [Violet] Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:06 pm

Zitka

Zitka
Da Boss

How's his strengths and weaknesses? What are they?

3Ryu ~Spirit Wolf~ [Violet] Empty Re: Ryu ~Spirit Wolf~ [Violet] Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:16 am

Hakai

Hakai

Edited. I didn't see a place in the template for strengths or weaknesses so I edited them into a place, I hope that's fine. Also I'm not sure if pets have stats so I'm not sure if the way they are is fine, if not though I'll gladly edit.

4Ryu ~Spirit Wolf~ [Violet] Empty Re: Ryu ~Spirit Wolf~ [Violet] Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:19 am

Zitka

Zitka
Da Boss

Approved. It's fine, I will edit those into the template now.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum