Legends of Avatar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is your Legend---Write it well.

Quick Links
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tea Time Goes Bad

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Tea Time Goes Bad Empty Tea Time Goes Bad Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:03 am

(I am sorry if this is bad English I am French and using my bad language skills. It doesn't feel right using google.fr translator.)

There was a cool, calm sun in the sky that afternoon, as a shockingly familiar man walked briskly down the streets of Republic City. The clouds were rolling in on a gentle wind, which Aang could feel deep in his bones, soothing his aching body. It had been a long journei, but at last, he had arrived in the city he and his wonderful friends had erected as a symbol of peace.

Well, it wasn't entirely peaceful: the Avatar noticed a pair of firebender thugs harassing a shop keeper on one of the corner stalls.
"You call this tea old man?" One of the men asked. "This tastes like watered down mud!"
"That's because it is mud," the owner snarled, splashing the trays contents at his unhappy customers. "I put it in your cups while you weren't looking. I don't serve benders around here, get lost you goons, before I call the police on you!"

Aang's eyes became wide. He knew what these benders would do to this shop if something wasn't done quickly. If the fires became uncontrollable, it could burn down most of the district, and hurt many people.
"You guys break it up!" Aang boomed, his voice commanding and powerful, trying to distract the men from their anger. "There's no need for violence here."
"Who do you think you are, some kind of hero, monk?" One of the fire benders sneered. "Don't make us hurt you."
"Get out of my shop, you bender wannabe," the shop keeper shouted. "I don't want your kind in here. Go find another place to get your tea!"
"You're both in the wrong," the Avatar told them, putting up his hands. "You shouldn't treat bender so badly, and you two shouldn't be so rude. If you want tea, maybe you should go someplace else, and I don't know about you sir, but your hatred of benders will only harm yourself or others. You don't have to like them, but you shouldn't be so bigoted."

"Oh yeah?" The fire bender leader growled. "Who's going to make us leave, you?"
"I will if I have to," Aang said firmly, his eyebrows furrowing. "I don't want any trouble."
"Too bad, trouble just found you!"

The fire benders attacked Aang with flaming fireballs, throwing them at his body and head. Aang moved fast to dodge them, and one of them tripped over the table and fell. The other firebender used his fire and tried to burn down the shop. The shop was now burning, with everybody running out of it, as Aang dragged away the unconscious firebender from the burning building.

The Avatar looked around. He was too weak to put out the fire right now; he had just came back from the dead and his powers weren't working yet.
"Help, someone! Call the fire department!"

(Next post I will use the translator and see if the writing improves. again I am sorry for my bad english.)

2Tea Time Goes Bad Empty Re: Tea Time Goes Bad Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:29 am

Leo

Leo
Da Boss 2

Sitting in the corner of the room, alone at his table, was a young fire bender. He was sipping a cup of tea as the commotion erupted across the room with the Avatar. It was a typical occurrence with these arrogant fire bender types. Perhaps that is why everyone from the other tribes disliked the fire benders...maybe that is why Leo hated his bending abilities. Why couldn't he have been born of another tribe? Why couldn't he have been another bender? Even bending earth would have been better...but alas he was cursed with fire...something that could only destroy and never build or form anything.

Leo arose from his seat, growing angrier as the shouting from the other fire benders grew more intense by the minute. What was their problem with the Avatar? Had he done something to them personally? No.

The young nobody began to walk in their direction, clinching his fists as they began to boil with rage. As he approached the scene, he grabbed an empty chair from a nearby table and threw it at the first bender, and smirked as it smashed over his head.

"Avatar...sometimes you have to overlook these idiots..." Leo said as he prepared for the fight ahead.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum