Legends of Avatar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is your Legend---Write it well.

Quick Links
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

You are not connected. Please login or register

Aang's Glider Staff

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Aang's Glider Staff Empty Aang's Glider Staff Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:40 am

Name: Air Glider

Type: Staff

Element: Air

Effect: This weapon allows Aang to glide on the wind currents. It can carry Aang, as well as a person or object his size/weight or less. This can only go short distances, and can't be used in combat.

Long/Short range: Short Range

Description: The staff is approximately seven feet in length, and is light to carry. It is made from a durable wood, while the glider section is made from a paper-like substance which allows him to glide. The glider has kept its original form.

History
This weapon was given to Aang when he achieved his rank of Master, and gained his Airbending Tattoos. Air Nomads use this staff for both combat, and short distance travel, manipulating the currents so that they do not sink. Traditionally, those who use the staff customize it with unique markings and symbols, however Aang kept his simple and in the uniformed style of the nomads. Although he has had to go through several versions of the weapon, due to damage and change in his weight and height, it has been made in the same manner and style as the originals before it. Not typically used for battle, Aang rarely brandishes the weapon in force, and instead mainly uses it as a channel for his airbending styles.

Picture: I have no pictures, I'm sorry.

Last edited by Avatar Aang on Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:03 am; edited 1 time in total

2Aang's Glider Staff Empty Re: Aang's Glider Staff Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:54 am

Leo

Leo
Da Boss 2

Most everything looks good. However, depending on what Zitka thinks, we may have to limit the "gliding" abilities to a certain number per topic or something. But I will await her input n

3Aang's Glider Staff Empty Re: Aang's Glider Staff Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:59 am

Zitka

Zitka
Da Boss

Lol, Leo you're an admin too. Go with what you think is fair.

4Aang's Glider Staff Empty Re: Aang's Glider Staff Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:40 am

Leo

Leo
Da Boss 2

Well alright then lol

Ok Aang, I need to see some more descriptions on what you use your staff for. It was used for much more on the series than a simple tool used to glide. 

Also, you won't be aloud to "glide" during a fight/battle with another user as that would not be fair. But if not in battle, feel free to glide about wherever.

5Aang's Glider Staff Empty Re: Aang's Glider Staff Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:54 am

I understand.

As far as I know it was used for attacks, or deflecting them, but this was very rarely.

6Aang's Glider Staff Empty Re: Aang's Glider Staff Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:38 am

Leo

Leo
Da Boss 2

Alright. Edit those things into the effects category and ill stamp it with an approval.

7Aang's Glider Staff Empty Re: Aang's Glider Staff Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:03 am

It is done.

8Aang's Glider Staff Empty Re: Aang's Glider Staff Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:55 am

Leo

Leo
Da Boss 2

Are you sure you do not want to use the staff during battle?

9Aang's Glider Staff Empty Re: Aang's Glider Staff Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:28 am

Zitka

Zitka
Da Boss

Leo, it's cannon. ._. Aang never EVER used the staff for the purposes of attack.

10Aang's Glider Staff Empty Re: Aang's Glider Staff Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:34 am

Leo

Leo
Da Boss 2

I never saw him actually hit someone with it, but he did swing it a couple of times throughout the series to throw a gust of wind towards his opponents. That's how I was under the implication that it was more of a weapon , but you're right.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum